Oct 15

Fri '10

Stinky Weather

Boo. It’s snowing outside. I hate snow. I mean I am used to it as it comes every year without fail…but still! It’s cold, it’s wet and it’s not nice. I didn’t hear it in the forecast that it was going to snow today either. I would have “prepared” myself. I need to buy a winter coat as my old one is miles too big. I also need to get some sand into the trunk of my car or else I will be fish-tailing all over the road, and we don’t want that!! :sick: I think I am most disappointed about this appearance of snow because we had such a horrible summer. It rained too much and we didn’t even have any really nice days that were over 30C. Plus, just getting back from Florida, I was spoiled by their lovely sunny, humid weather.

I would love to move somewhere warmer where they don’t get snow, but Peter would never even consider it. He dislikes the hotness. He prefers it to be colder. I also think it would be too hard to leave my family and friends. Who knows though. Maybe one day we will be able to afford a vacation home and we’ll get it in California. That way we can visit Disneyland!!! πŸ™‚

Well, I am off to find my warm mittens, toque and boots. It’s that time of year again…. :blank:

Filed under: Outside, Ranting

9 Responses to “Stinky Weather”

• Amy
    October 15, 2010 @ 1:16 pm

I feel your pain. I’m in Ohio and it’s still okay down here (57F right now), but I hate hate HATE snow so much. I lived in Los Angeles for 3 years and I would pretty much give my left arm to move back, but my family needs me here in Ohio. πŸ™

October 15, 2010 @ 2:29 pm

We got snow this week too – but I love winter so I’m actually happy about it πŸ˜› Although I understand that if you had such a bad summer it might not be much fun now with autumn and snow.

October 15, 2010 @ 11:28 pm

I can’t believe it’s already snowing in some parts of the world. The very thought of snow right now just fills my heart with dread πŸ™ Winter is so not my favorite season.

• Alanna
    October 16, 2010 @ 1:25 am

I actually just moved from Florida to Indiana this past summer and I’m looking forward to the snow. Maybe not the cold so much but I would love to see snow again! I also love seeing the seasons change… not much of that going on in Florida!

• Amanda
    October 16, 2010 @ 6:43 am

Holy! It’s snowing there already!? I’m in Ohio and I believe the temperature right now is 37 degrees….eek!

I’m actually in the same boat as Peter, I hate summer and the hot air! I much prefer autumn, it’s my favorite time of year πŸ™‚ I don’t mind winter because I adore the feel of Christmas and everything but I sure don’t like it as cold as it is! I’m going to a parade this morning in town and I have 2 sweaters, a hoodie and a large sweater jacket type combo on and I’m still cold LOL It’s times like these that I wish I didn’t get my hair trimmed because know it’s back to being incredibly short and I already have a horrible immune system :sick:

• Mayumi
    October 21, 2010 @ 12:23 am

It’s already been snowing over there? Yikes. I know how you feel sweetie πŸ™‚ I like it when it’s warm too :3

• Panduh
    October 22, 2010 @ 2:42 pm

Eep! I dread the snow, I’m sorry you’re having to deal with it quite so soon. ]=

I also would like a vacation home in California. ;D

• Marina
    October 22, 2010 @ 11:13 pm

I wish it would snow here. My country doesn’t have 4 seasons so we are sunny all year round except for when it’s raining..

October 25, 2010 @ 1:12 am

You should consider San Francisco. The weather here averages between 70 and 50 degrees farenheight (I’m not sure what that is in celcius). No snow, very little rain.