Mar 3

Thu '11

Lifetime Membership

I am still in shock that it has finally happened. I got my lifetime membership with Weight Watchers on Tuesday. After reaching my goal weight, I just completed 6 weeks of maintenance and now, the day I have worked so hard for for the past year and a bit has finally come. I am so happy. I am so proud of myself that I have stuck to my lifestyle change and achieved a happy healthy weight. Here is the membership card I received for becoming a lifetime member.

Lifetime Membership Card

The benefits of being a lifetime member with WW is that I can weigh in and attend meetings anywhere in the world (at minimum once a month) and never have to pay. As long as I stay within 2lbs of my chosen goal weight, I am safe. Weight Watchers has helped me change my life and I look forward to keeping the weight off and living a healthy lifestyle. :smile:

On a completely different note, my mom and I spent Sunday evening watching the Oscars and making cabbage rolls. So now there are 15 bags of cabbage rolls in my freezer all ready to go for future suppers. :) I am very glad that The King’s Speech won best picture as that was the film I was rooting for. I am also happy for Colin Firth and his win for Best Actor. I am very unhappy that Geoffrey Rush did not win Best Supporting Actor :( Christian Bale for The Fighter?! COME ON. That movie was so bad. Oh well. Speaking of Christian Bale, I have to say that I was surprised when he opened his mouth. I totally did not know that he was from the UK!! Whenever I think of him, I think of Batman and the way he speaks for that character. I totally thought he was from America. I was really quite shocked. So both my mom and I are looking forward to the Oscars next year. :heart:

I didn’t do my Meal Planning this week. I just never really got around to it. So I am just going to wing it for the next few days and then Peter and I are heading off to Seattle.

Filed under: Food, Movies, Personal, Weight Watchers

9 Responses to “Lifetime Membership”

March 3, 2011 @ 9:27 pm

Congrats girl, I am so proud! You’re truly an inspiration for me to get my rear into gear!

March 4, 2011 @ 2:18 am

Congratulations! :D Somewhere in the back of my head I knew that Christian Bale was english, but I had completely forgot it until you wrote this. I also think of his Batman voice, heh :D

March 5, 2011 @ 9:23 am

congrats! though staying within 2lbs sounds absolutely impossible. I mean, I gain like five pounds of water weight alone when I get my period.

I really want to see The King’s Speech, but it probably won’t happen ’till it’s available to rent on iTunes or something.

• Terin
    March 6, 2011 @ 6:52 pm

Congrats on becoming a lifetime member.

I missed the Oscars.

• Penny
    March 7, 2011 @ 8:32 pm

It’s so wonderful to read about your success. I am also on my own weight loss journey (was 210, down to 165 right now) so you are very inspirational to me.

I also am an extremely patriotic Canadian (even though I live in the USA right now) and own a lot of things with Canadian Flags and Maple Leaves on them. As a matter of fact, I have maple leaves tattooed on one of my legs and for a long time I owned these eyeglasses (until they broke):

• Penny
    March 7, 2011 @ 8:32 pm

Oh I’m sorry I guess I can’t use HTML in your comments. Here were the glasses I used to own: http://mediacdn.zennioptical.com/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/255×102/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/4/4/4409-18_2010-11-22_.jpg

March 20, 2011 @ 7:26 pm

Those are the most awesome glasses I have ever seen! I LOVE THEM! I wish I could buy them, but my eyes are too close together and there would be too much extra room off to the sides :(

• Ashley
    March 12, 2011 @ 6:21 pm

Congrats on hitting your weight goal and becoming healthy, it’s so important! The lifetime membership sounds interest! Have fun in Seattle! :D

• Danielle
    March 20, 2011 @ 9:04 am

Congrats on lifetime membership!!