Sep 16

Fri '11

Viva Las Vegas

Guess what? I have finally made it and am in Las Vegas! It is such an amazing city so far and so hot. We arrived early this morning and have lazed around the hotel all day. We are staying at The Palms tonight, which is located off the strip. It’s a very famous hotel as it is home of the Playboy club and Hugh Hefner’s $40,000 suite. The pool area is amazing!! Gorgeous furniture and ambiance. But the drinks are FREAKING expensive. I bought my friend and myself a drink and it cost $26+tip!! I almost died. But it’s the only time I’ll ever be here, so why not go all out!

We are heading to see The Lion King tonight at Mandalay Bay. Front row seats!! It is going to be awesome. As of tomorrow, we will be moving over to the PH Towers, which is owned by Planet Hollywood. The next four nights are spent there. The wedding we are here for is on Sunday in front of the Bellaggio fountains. So romantic!!

Anyway, there is very little wifi around here so I probably won’t be updating twitter, project 365 or the blog very often. Have a great weekend! 😀

Filed under: Holidays, Outside, Travel, Weather

8 Responses to “Viva Las Vegas”

• Hev
    September 16, 2011 @ 4:49 pm

Have fun! Just remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. LOL

September 16, 2011 @ 4:51 pm

jealous! only been to vegas once, with my parents, without reservations at any restaurants or tickets to any shows, lol. mostly we went to my cousin’s wedding and shopped. gotta do vegas right one day!

September 16, 2011 @ 6:58 pm

I’ve never been to Vegas before but I don’t much care for gambling so I suppose it’s not the city for me, huh? So jelly you are going to see The Lion King, make sure you tell us all about it. Enjoy your trip, can’t wait to hear from you again soon.

• Liz
    September 17, 2011 @ 2:55 pm

Las Vegas seems pretty cool. I have never been, but I don’t really want to go. I’d rather to go Canada if I’m going north, or if I can only go to another state, I’d rather go to Hawaii. 😛

Have fun seeing The Lion King! That sounds really fun! :}

September 18, 2011 @ 6:08 am

Vegas must be so cool! I’m green with envy 😀 Have fun and take lots of pictures!

September 19, 2011 @ 1:02 pm

Vegas, baby! Sounds awesome 😀 $26 for two drinks or one? If it’s for two drinks it’s a bit cheaper than the average price here in Norway. But then again, it IS freaking expensive here 😉

September 20, 2011 @ 7:39 pm

Nah, it was $13 per drink, so $26 for both!

September 23, 2011 @ 10:36 am

I hope you have an awesome time!