Sep 23

Fri '11

Fall TV Shows

Ah! It’s that time of year again where all the new seasons of TV are starting. Brand new shows are starting as well! Seriously, all I need is more TV to watch, (*sarcastic*) but I have watched a couple of premieres and I really like them so far. :smirk:

I am enjoying Ringer with Sarah Michelle Gellar. It is mysterious and has a very original plot. I love that SMG is playing a set of twin sisters. It must be weird to film a show like that. Oh the magic of the movies! :geek:

Last night was the premiere of another show called The Secret Circle. I have to admit that I only watched it because Gale Harold is in it. (He played Brian Kinney in my favourite TV show, Queer As Folk.) But I really enjoyed the first episode and I plan on watching next week!

Damon (Ian Somerhalder) from The Vampire Diaries The Vampire Diaries is AWESOME so far after just two episodes. I LOVE what is happening in the storyline with all the characters. The tension and awkwardness between Elena and Damon is intoxicating. Plus, Ian Somerhalder, who plays Damon, is growing his hair and he is as hott as ever. Just look to the image on the right!! Ah. I have such a fan girl crush. Speaking of, when is one too old to have fan girl crush anyway? Sorry, got off topic. Anyway, I can’t wait to see what unfolds in the upcoming season!

I am looking forward to the premiere of Dexter on October 2. It seems like an eternity since last season. Augh. I liked it better when I had four seasons to catch up on and I could watch them one right after the other. Oh first world pains blah blah.

Some other shows I am watching this season are: The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Glee, Grey’s Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Survivor, NCIS: Los Angeles, House MD. Yah, I watch a lot of TV. :blank: But never live. I always save it and watch it later at my leisure AND without commercials! WHOO. Oh and I can’t forget about Bones, which doesn’t start until November!! GRR, so long.

Filed under: Random, TV

6 Responses to “Fall TV Shows”

September 24, 2011 @ 8:46 am

Wow you’re going to be watching a lot of television this year! I have quite a few shows I’ll be watching too, and I do the same as you: watch them after the fact at my own leisure. Sometimes I’ll catch things on a weekly basis and sometimes I’ll skip a few weeks and catch up.

Out of alllll the television we will both be watching this year we only have two shows in common: House MD & The Big Bang Theory.

September 25, 2011 @ 5:18 am

I can’t wait for the next season of The Vampire Diaries to start here! I have a major crush on Damon too <3 Don't think you're ever to old for fangirl crushes… XD

I for one watch way to little TV it seems. I don't really follow any series except for Vampire Diaries, Game of Thrones and Big Bang Theory. My co-workers are always discussing various shows during breaks and I never know what they're talking about.

September 25, 2011 @ 9:59 am

Whoa you certainly do watch a LOT of TV! I am looking forward to The Big Bang Theory and The Walking Dead. My husband is excited for the new season of Dexter but I still have to catch up with that show.

September 29, 2011 @ 5:59 pm

I’m enjoying Ringer as well. I just watched the first half of the first episode of Revenge this morning and that seems like a winner too.

I watch Big Bang, Glee, Grey’s, House and Bones too. And Castle because Nathan Fillion is awesome.

• Holly
    October 5, 2011 @ 8:50 pm

Wow, I think I need to start watching more TV, lol!
    The only show on that list I have seen is Bones, and a tiny bit of Dexter.

• Britney
    October 10, 2011 @ 10:14 pm

I used to be glued to the TV. I loved when Fall would roll around and all my favorite shows were back on air. Now all my favorite shows are no longer on air, and I work 2nd shift, so I’m at work while all the prime time shows air now. I do watch 90210, but I have to wait a week after the episode airs to watch it online when The CW puts it up. Of course that makes me a week behind everyone else, so I can’t really discuss the show with anyone. I do miss those days when I was obsessed with all my tv shows though.