“Rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens … These are a few of my favourite things.” Haha, no, seriously, I was reading a post on Kristie’s site and she posted a list of some of her favourite things in life. Some of these things we can buy and some just exist all around us. I thought I would post some things that are my favourite.
- Waking up before my alarm clock and realizing I still have time to sleep.
- Eating peanut butter straight from the jar.
- Listening to songs that I used to love and still know most of the words.
- Being outside with the sun rays shining down on me.
- Being able to cross stitch while watching movies in my cozy king size bed.
- When a kitty rubs up against me and meows because it wants tickles.
- When said kitty, starts to purr out of contentment and happiness.
- Sitting over the heat vent and creating a “tent” with my shirt.
- When our cars start so nicely in the dead of winter.
- Watching Christmas movies at Christmas time and Halloween movies at Halloween time.
- When an enjoyable old memory pops into my head and I get to remember it all over again.
- Going to bed at the same time as my husband.
- Taking my shoes and socks off after a really long day.
- Stretching after being in the car for a long road trip.
- Smelling like campfire when I put on a jacket that I wore for a previous camping trip.
- Popping bubble wrap.
- Pressing the buttons in an elevator (It doesn’t matter how old I am, I always want to be the one the press them! :geek:)
I am sure there are more things I could add to this list, but I’ll save them and use it as an excuse to do a “My favourite things, Part 2” 😀
If you decide to write a post with your favourite things, please leave a link so I can take a look 🙂
9 Responses to “My Favourite Things”