Well, it’s a new year and it’s that time again to make some new resolutions. Most of them are similar to last year, just because I want to try and make some of these things habits. I am half-way there. In 2001, I made quite a list of goals to aim for. You can view them all in detail here. I like to think that I kind of succeeded in all of them to one extent or another.
- Run a half marathon – Complete!!
- Try a new recipe once a week – I kept up with this for maybe 30 out of 52 weeks
- Floss every day – Haha, I did it for all of January and February, but as soon as I went for my bi-yearly dentist appointment in March, I stopped. Bad Carolynne. 😳
- Try eggplant – Ate it, didn’t like it, won’t eat it again :sick:
- Blog more – I may not have blogged once per calendar week per say, but I posted 64 times in 2011 so that equals to 1.23 posts per week!
- Get to my goal weight and lifetime membership with Weight Watchers – YES! I successfully reached my goal weight and earned lifetime status in the winter of 2011!
Now that the 2011 goals are over with, here are my goals for 2012:
- Get back to my goal weight with Weight Watchers – I finally reached goal last year, but since then, I have seen my good healthy habits taking a turn away from where they are supposed to be. Therefore, yes, I have gained a little weight. It is time to buckle down again and get back to the weight I worked so hard to achieve.
- Make a meal plan at the beginning of each week – By making a meal plan for the week, I hope to save money while grocery shopping and to stay on track with WW by only buying the food that I need.
- Keep the house clean – Peter and I are not messy people, but sometimes we do let things get a little cluttered around the house. We clean it up so beautifully, which takes forever, but eventually stuff just starts to pile up again. I want to clean a little each day and hopefully the mess will never get too big.
- Blog more – I aim to blog at least once a week for sure, but like 2011, I am aiming for 2-3 times a week.
- Make at least one new recipe a week – So many bookmarks on Pinterest and in my RSS Reader that I need to try!
Well, Happy New Year once more and best wishes for 2012.
7 Responses to “Goals for 2012”