Feb 4

Sat '12

Packed and ready to go

We are all packed and ready to go!! We have spent the last two days cleaning the house, emptying out the fridge, changing the sheets, and getting ourselves ready for our vacation. That way we can come home to a nice clean house and not have to worry about anything else when we get back. I have removed my wedding/engagement rings and they are put away in our safe. We decided it was probably best not to bring them with us. I don’t want to lose them and/or get hassled for having them. In light of my “naked” fingers, I’ve painted my nails with a shiny silver colour and hearts. As we are going to Mexico for a wedding, I thought it appropriate. You can see here:

silver nail with hearts

AH! I am so excited about going to Mexico. It is going to be such a nice, relaxing trip. But when I get back, it is back onto the band wagon. For good. I want to lose the 10lbs that I have gained away from my goal weight. It is time to be proud of my accomplishment, again. It sucks having this guilt inside me. I know this sounds bad, but I will eat and drink my face off in Mexico (because I can :yum:) and then I will start anew when I am home.

See you all in a week! I hope to have many exciting pictures to show you! :heart:

Filed under: Travel, Weight Watchers
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “Packed and ready to go”

February 5, 2012 @ 3:29 am

Wow, how exciting! I hope you have an amazing time! Your nails are adorable!

• Holly
    February 5, 2012 @ 2:25 pm

I love your nails! Super cute! Looking forward to seeing the photos when you get back!

February 6, 2012 @ 12:24 am

I know you’re already on your way, but I finally have interwebz at work and I just wanted to say have a super awesome amazing trip! šŸ˜€

February 6, 2012 @ 3:57 am

Have a great trip! I’m sure it will be amazing. Eat and drink and relax and have a wonderful time šŸ˜€ Love the nails too, the little hearts are so cute <3

February 7, 2012 @ 11:18 am

I hope you have a fun and safe trip. Looking forward to seeing pictures and such when you get home. It was smart of you to get your house prepared and leave your rings at home.

Good luck with returning to your goal weight when you get home. 135lbs, right? How tall are you, I’m curious if my goal (135 also) is reasonable or if I should go lower, because I’m such a shorty-pants.

• Jackie Hall
    February 8, 2012 @ 8:49 am

Have fun! Love the nails. Hope you got to eat all of your favorite foods so you will not have regrets while you get back on the weight loss wagon.

Jackie

• Georgina
    February 13, 2012 @ 4:23 am

I can’t wait to hear about your trip! You must be back like.. now! Or soon! Or unpacking! Or crashing after a tiring holiday.

I love painting my nails but I don’t always have the patience to paint something nice… I just paint them one colour and I’m done. I wish nail polish dried faster, haha.

• Jackie Hall
    February 13, 2012 @ 10:18 am

Hope you are having a ball on your trip and the Disney is all you dreamed it would be with your loving husband. If he is anything like my husband, son and I he will revert back to being a child when he sees a favorite.

Looking forward to your new post.

Jackie