Ready for a random post? It’s just that kind of night, eh?! I am busy watching the red carpet to the Oscars right now and I felt like writing a blog post.
I love to do these kind of “meme” things. They are such a great excuse to talk about oneself and inform others of one’s interests, likes/dislikes, etc. So when I saw that I was tagged by Caity, I knew I would have to share.
- Post these rules.
- You must post 11 random thoughts about yourself.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their blog and tell them you have tagged them.
- Like Caity, I’m tagging three people who are completely not obligated to do this. If I didn’t tag you and you still want to participate, feel free to consider this a tag.
- I don’t wear make up, ever.
- I don’t like onions or tomatoes, but I do eat them in certain things. Weird, I know. I also HATE coffee and anything coffee tasting. If there is even a drop of coffee, I can taste it. Yuck.
- I have earrings for every occasion and holiday. My mom and I share earrings and between us, we have over 1000 pairs. We love the big, funky, attention grabbing ones best. Often we have to start over a month in advance for a holiday just so that we can wear all the themed earrings we have for that holiday.
- Diet Dr. Pepper is my absolute favourite drink.
- I listen to the Harry Potter books on audiobooks over and over. I listen to the series and then I start all over again.
- I am kind of a controlling person. I like to be in charge and in the know of what is going on.
- I have a huge phobia of vomiting called Emetephobia. It prevents me from doing certain activities in life. Kinda sucks and I need to get over it already.
- I stress over money way too much.
- I don’t really want to have kids, but my husband does. All I really want is a furbaby kitty. Or 27 of them. That would work too.
- I really hate fashion and I just wear what ever I want. I don’t care what people think.
- I still haven’t chosen a proper career. I’ve gone to school for two different things, but still I am undecided.
Questions From Caity
If you had to give up one of your 5 senses what would you be able to live without?
I love movies, music and food too much to not be able to see, hear, taste or smell them. But if I were to lose my touch, I would lose everything. I wouldn’t be able to move. Literally. But if I have to pick one, I would choose my smell. I know it’s hard to taste without smell, so those two kind of go together anyways.
Do you have a running list of things you want to fix or improve around your house? What are the top-three home-improvement projects on your to-do list?
Haha, actually yes I do. I made it in January to help with my resolution to keep the house tidy. I have a list of things that need cleaning and fixing. I am making only a little progress, but it’s a start.
How would you rate your skills in the kitchen? What’s the last thing you made?
I like to think I am a 7/10. I love to cook and bake. I follow recipes quite well and I can improvise when I don’t have certain ingredients. I even get creative by making my own recipes, on occasion. I like to teach Peter to cook and I love to entertain at my house. The last thing I cooked was chocolate chip whole wheat pancakes for breakfast this morning. :heart: YUM!!!
What was your favorite activity at the playground when you were a kid?
Grounders. No doubt about it. That was awesome.
Which are your favorite sites for shopping online?
I usually only shop on Ebay and occasionally Amazon. Except the Canadian Amazon doesn’t have near the selection as the American Amazon. 😥
Do you have any scars? Are there any interesting stories behind them?
-I have a series of little scars all over my right hand from my fall while running in May.
-I have a scar above my right eyebrow from when I ran into a car door playing tag. I was chasing someone and they opened a car door as I was chasing them and I bounced right off of it. I had to get stitches, but as a reward I got a Tickle Me Elmo 😀
-And like most people, I have a couple chicken pox scars on my chest because I just couldn’t stop itching when I was 6 LOL.
What would you do if you could live as the member of the opposite sex for a day?
Honestly, I would drink as much as I could just so that I could pee standing up.
What is the worst insult someone could give you and why?
The worst insult would be if someone noticed that I have gained any weight back. I fought so hard to lose 70lbs and the fact that I have gained a tiny bit back is killing me. I notice it everyday and I fear that others are going to start noticing too. 😥
If you could only have one fast food chain in the world what would it be?
Mcdonalds. I wish it wasn’t the case, but I just freaking love that place. Second place is definitely Subway though. It’s a very close second.
Have you experienced a dream that affected your approach to a real life situation?
Sort of. I had a dream about a customer that comes into the restaurant I work at. It was a completely random dream, but unfortunately it had a tiny bit of a romantic feeling to it. So every time I see this customer, I blush. Of course he has no idea what is going through my head, but that dream always repeats itself every time I see him. It’s really quite annoying. The fact that this customer is a police officer and I had considered that career, it makes it even weirder and more awkward in my head. Ugh. I am sure I will forget one day. :unsure:
- How did you decide what you wanted to be when you “grew up”?
- Have you met any celebrities? How and Where?
- Which TV shows, that are no longer airing new episodes, have you seen ALL episodes of?
- What is one thing you wish you could have back from your childhood?
- What is your favourite food?
- If you could fix one of the world’s many problems, which one would you fix and why?
- Have you ever had a near death experience or know anyone who has?
- What would your dream date be like?
- What is your opinion on the song/video of Sexy And I Know It (video link)?
- Do you watch the Academy Awards? If so, do you have any Oscar traditions?
- Do you have a really bad habit that you wish you could kick?
Have fun watching the Oscars if you do!!
4 Responses to “Tagged”