As it is February 1st, I thought I would take a look at how my 2014 goals are going so far. I will try to reaccess each month and possibly change/update them.
- Eat out only once a week – I have cooked lot more at home recently for sure! Even on days when we’re 2 inches away from putting on our shoes, I will open the fridge and start cooking.
- Hold my pen properly – Eh, not really any progress. I realize sometimes and try to change my hand position, but when I pickup a pen next time, I am back to my old way.
- Get back to my goal weight – I lost 5.5lbs early on in January, but I’ve been fooling around again and gained 2 of them back. Oh well, it’s a new month!
- Exercise at least 3 times a week – I’ve been proud of myself with going to the gym. I have actually kept this goal alive. I even went for my first run since mid-November!
- Eat more leftovers – Huh. Well I have mastered the art of cooking the perfect amount of food for two. If there are ever leftovers, Peter always has first dibs. However, I did make a coconut cream pie and ate a slice the next day. Also, my friend and I made special spaghetti sauce and we froze it. I’ve eaten it twice since the initial freezing! Is that considered leftovers?
- Watch Dr. Who – I have watched episode 1 and 2 and I’m seriously not hooked yet. It seems so ridiculous and silly. After watching those episodes, I had to go and re-watch Sherlock because I knew that would be way better. So this Dr. Who thing might be harder than I thought.
So I think that I am doing okay so far. I just really need to crack down on what I put into my mouth. I need to take more care in my body! Also, PLEASE, someone tell me that Dr. who isn’t so absolutely ridiculous throughout the entire series!!
8 Responses to “One month review”