Feb 15

Sat '14

The Freebie List

Ross' Celebrity List

Do you remember that episode on Friends where everyone made their freebie list of celebrities they were allowed to sleep with and it wouldn’t be considered cheating? It think it was from episode 3×05 – The One With Frank Jr. By the way, I love how Ross’ card is all laminated and everything. Some how it makes it seem more official. Haha, the 90s were a wonderful thing!

Well my friends and I were talking about the whole list thing a couple months ago and I’ve been thinking about it since then. If I were to compile a list, who would be on it? There are so many good looking celebrities out there and only room for 5 of them on my cherished “list”.

As it turns out, the task was a little harder than I thought. I could only come up with 4 people for my list. These lovely men are in no particular order, however.

Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks. My newest celebrity crush. Ever since introducing Stargate into my life, I have been fantasizing about this glorious man. I’ll tell you, if I ever had the chance, I would be all over this 43 year old hunk! I don’t care about the age gap, he is definitely a winner. Plus he is Canadian and that is always a great thing.

Ian Somerhalder

Ian Somerhalder. Honestly every girl I have ever spoken to has dreamt about spending even a minute with this gorgeous man. It’s all about those deep smouldering eyes that just gaze into your soul. They make me melt every time he comes on the screen of The Vampire Diaries. He can suck my blood anytime ;)

Aaron Tveit

Aaron Tveit. Two words: his voice. It’s all about his voice. See what I mean here! That’s a clip from my favourite musical Next To Normal, by the way. Plus, I suppose he isn’t bad on the eyes at all!

Paul Rudd

Paul Rudd. This guy is funny, attractive, and isn’t afraid of making fun of himself. He is a big goof and I can’t deny that he is very pretty too. Coincidently, I first fell for him when he co-starred as Phoebe’s boyfriend, Mike, on Friends!

I just want to say that this list is made all in good fun. I love my husband to a million pieces and I would never cheat on him, no matter whom propositioned me. :kiss:

So if you were to make a celebrity freebie list, who would be on it?!

Filed under: Celebrities, Personal
Tags: , , , , , , , ,

10 Responses to “The Freebie List”

• kathy @ vodka and soda
    February 16, 2014 @ 9:59 am

awesome! i did my list and then had it updated to “the list 2.0” after i saw wolverine.

these days, canadian hottie (born/raised in toronto, holla!) stephen amell is in the #1 spot (the guy from arrow).

• Emmy
    February 17, 2014 @ 9:01 am

YES! OMG I also would have Aarron Tveit. He’s… just… SIGH.

I also would have Darren Criss because I’m basically in love with him. Jeremy Jordan (He was Jack in Newsies and he was in the second season of Smash) because he has a fantastic voice. David Tennant cause he’s my favorite Doctor. Then…. Tom Felton cause he was Draco Malfoy and I loved him in the movies.

But if we can add gay men to the list… I might have to re-think this whole thing. lol

February 17, 2014 @ 12:08 pm

haha, that screenshot of Ross is so funny :) Paul Rudd is the only one I recognize from the list, but they all look like hotties! I think I’d have a hard time making a list too. Right now only Matt Damon and Jason Statham come to mind ;)

February 17, 2014 @ 1:14 pm

Haha, reminds me I really should re-watch Friends some time! XD

Ian Somerhalder is one of the most attractive men I’ve ever seen, he looks like a Siberian Husky with those eyes. *drool* He would definitely be on my list too!

After careful consideration I think the other people on my list would be:
    Aidan Turner (plays Kili in The Hobbit and Mitchell in Being Human UK)
    Gus G (heavy metal guitarist)
    Jennifer Lawrence (She’s beautiful and hilarious)
    Emilia Clarke (Khaleesi <3 )

• Kim
    February 18, 2014 @ 5:50 am

Haha, I remember this episode!

I think the people on my list would be:
    Alyson Hannigan (Buffy, How I met your mother)
    Eliza Dushku (Buffy, Dollhouse)
    David Tennant (Doctor Who)
    Jennifer Lawrence
    Amanda Seyfried
    annnnd… can I share Michael Shanks with you? lol

• Christine
    February 18, 2014 @ 8:49 am

OMG Paul Rudd. Gorgeous. My freebie list would include Brad Pitt from Fight Club specifically, Josh Brolin, and Bradley Cooper.

• Joy
    February 18, 2014 @ 9:28 am

Oh gosh, yes I remember this episode lol

Oddly enough, I’ve never been physically attracted to a celebrity. Is that weird? I acknowledge their attractiveness but I’ve never had crushes on them.

I think it’s because I was very sheltered growing up. I didn’t know the words to a song on the radio until I was in high school. That’s sad lol.

If I had to make a list based on talent thought, it would probably be Benedict Cumberbatch, Simon Pegg, Martin Freeman, Christian Bale and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. That sounds like a very trendy list but they really are actors I admire. I’ve either came across their movies in a memorial way or grew up watching them.

February 20, 2014 @ 5:59 pm

I’m so surprised that Elijah Wood is not on here! :P

February 20, 2014 @ 7:42 pm

Oh wow! That was over long ago haha. Oh to be young again LOL.

• Manda Nicole