So we are about mid year from when they announce the new iPads. For the past few months, I’ve considered buying a new iPad. I still love the iPad I have, but it is definitely starting to show it’s years. It’s an iPad 1 and it’s only getting worse with age. I shouldn’t complain because it was a gift from my Mom when she bought her iPad 3. I love free things and this was one of the best free things I have ever received. BUT, it is starting to become a bit of a pain. It is stuck in iOS5 because it is not capable to handle anymore software upgrades. Also, it freezes and quits apps all the time when I am trying to do something simple enough. The poor thing just can’t handle the newer technology that’s out there.
If Peter and I are buying a house in the coming month or so, we will need all of our shekels for that cost. I don’t know if I can justify buying another iPad when I already have one that works fairly well. Also, should I wait until the new iPads come out in October? I just don’t know what to do. I have been mulling over this idea for months, so it’s not like I have jumped right in without thinking.
So, I need some advice please. Should I go ahead and buy a new iPad now, while I still have a bit of spending money to do so? Or should I wait until the new iPads come out, although I may not be able to afford it at the time? HELP
3 Responses to “New iPad?”