Oct 8

Wed '14

Maternity photoshoot

Peter and I had some maternity photos done last week! I am so happy with the results and I know we will remember this pregnancy in more ways than our memories. We had initially planned to go into fish creek park to take the pictures, but we ended up just staying in our backyard to do them. I am very pleased there was no need to even travel to get them done.

The entire set has been added to an album on Flickr, so please feel free to view them all there. However, I will also post a couple of my favourites! Now we also have to decide which ones to order in print to frame and display on the walls.

Carolynne & Peter Maternity
Carolynne & Peter Maternity
Carolynne & Peter Maternity
Carolynne & Peter Maternity
Carolynne & Peter Maternity

Filed under: Outside, Personal, Pregnancy
Tags: , , , , , ,

7 Responses to “Maternity photoshoot”

• C
    October 8, 2014 @ 11:37 pm

Oh gosh, I’m so excited for the both of you!! You look absolutely dazzling in your natural glow. The second and fourth picture is my favorite and so CUTE!

• kathy @ vodka and soda
    October 10, 2014 @ 5:50 pm

so amazing! i love these pictures. you’ll look back and be so glad you did this :)

• Michelle
    October 10, 2014 @ 6:26 pm

Beautiful photos~ I hope to get photos done when I get pregnant, you know? I need ideas lol regardless, I can’t pick a favorite from the bunch. I think they are all winners. :)

October 10, 2014 @ 10:01 pm

Aww, great photos! You guys look so happy and cute in them :D I think taking photos at home is a good idea because it’s a personal touch and also easier on you!

• Tess
    October 14, 2014 @ 9:34 pm

Such beautiful photos!! Maternity shots are totally worth it, you only are pregnant just so often. I love the idea of shooting right in the back yard… make things more intimate and personalized. That’s why we got married or had our ceremony in the back! :)

• Tess
      October 14, 2014 @ 9:35 pm

Also – yay for Calgary!! I used to be from Calgary, but now living in Edmonton! Glad to see the weather was holding up for you too!

• Kim
    October 21, 2014 @ 5:58 am

Aww :-) Lovely photos.

I hope you, Peter and baby are doing well.