Balsamic Dijon Chicken and Mushrooms
This is a simple and light recipe to change boring old chicken into something exciting and zesty.
This recipe makes 4 servings.
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp corn starch
- Mix together 2 tbsp vinegar, dijon mutard and garlic. Add chicken (let marinate about 1 hour if possible).
- Heat some non-stick spray in a pan over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until no longer pink, about 7 minutes. Set chicken aside.
- Mix remaining vinegar, thyme, chicken broth and corn starch.
- In the same pan that you cooked the chicken, add mushrooms and chicken broth mixture. Cook over medium heat until slightly thickened, about 4 minutes.
- Add chicken back into pan and stir well.
- Serve immediately over rice or eat by itself.
Did you make this recipe? What did you think?