A nice little treat, but make sure you eat them right away because they will melt when out of the freezer!
This recipe makes 24 servings.
- 3 packages of Macintosh Toffees
- 1/2 can of Eagle Brand condensed milk
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1 bag of giant marshmellows
- 2 cups of Rice Krispies
- Melt toffee, condensed milk and butter on medium heat in a pot. Stir until mixed well without chunks.
- Remove from heat.
- Dip marshmellows halfway into the toffee mixture.
- Dip in the rice Kripies.
- Store in the freezer until ready to eat!
Did you make this recipe? What did you think?