Kahlua Cookie Cream Cake
This is a deliciously simple recipe for a amazing tasting dessert.
- 1 litre heavy/whipping cream
- 1/3 cup kahlua liquor
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 packages store-bought chocolate chip cookies (2 cookies set aside)
- Use an electric mixer to whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Combine kahlua and milk in a bowl.
- Individually dip each chocolate chip cookie in the milk mixture and place on the bottom of a 9×13 pan. Continue until the whole pan is covered.
- Cover the cookies with 1/2 the whipped cream.
- Repeat cookie and whipped cream layers. Level off with a spatula.
- Crush the remaining 2 cookies and sprinkle over the top of the cake
- Cover and place cake into the fridge for at least 8 hours (overnight is best).
Did you make this recipe? What did you think?