Oyster Chicken Wings
These chicken wings are deep fried for crispiness and perfection.
This recipe makes 6 servings.
- 2 lb chicken wings
- 1/2 cup of oyster sauce (use more/less if desired)
- 1 tsp prepared crushed garlic
- 1 tsp prepared crushed ginger
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of flour (use more if needed)
- Oil for deep frying
- In a bowl, combine chicken, oyster sauce, garlic and ginger.
- Break egg in another bowl and whip it.
- Add whipped egg to bowl with chicken.
- Marinate for at least 24 hours.
- When ready to cook, heat oil in a pot (or deep fryer) but don’t boil it.
- Put flour in a brown paper bag.
- Two or three at a time, shake wings in brown flour bag until coated.
- Carefully put wings (6-9 at a time) in the hot oil and cook until golden brown (about 7-10 minutes).
- Let cool slightly before eating.
Did you make this recipe? What did you think?