This seafood ring is a great party favour.
This recipe makes 12 servings.
- 1 can of Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package (250g) of cream cheese
- 1 can of shrimp
- 1 can of imitation crab
- 1/2 cup of celery
- 1 cup of mayonnaise/miracle whip
- 2 packages of Knox gelatin
- 1/4 cup of cold water
- 1/2 cup of green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon of curry powder
- Chop up shrimp and crab into fairly small pieces.
- Dissolve gelatin in cold water and let stand 5 minutes.
- Simmer mushroom soup and cream cheese until melted and smooth.
- Mix soup, cream cheese and gelatin and then remove it from the heat.
- Mix with the rest of the ingredients.
- Spray a ring mould with Pam.
- Pour mixture into mould.
- Chill 5 minutes in the freezer and 3 hours in the fridge.
- Serve with crackers.
Did you make this recipe? What did you think?