A healthy and quick way to spice up your broccoli.
This recipe makes 6 servings.
- 1 bunch of broccoli, chopped
- 3 cloves of fresh garlic
- 1 tbsp of dried crushed chili peppers (you can add more if you want)
- 1 tsp of sea salt (you can add more if you want)
- 1 tbsp of oil
- In a bowl, combine broccoli, salt and chili peppers.
- Chop garlic up as thin as possible and put in frying pan on medium heat.
- Cook until garlic is brown.
- Add broccoli mixture.
- Cook until desired tenderness of broccoli
- Add oil and cook for 1 more minute.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Did you make this recipe? What did you think?