This is spinach dip is incredibly good and easy. Just make sure to give it a couple hours of setting time so that the veggies soften!
- 1 package of frozen spinach
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of mayonnaise/miracle whip
- 1 small chopped onion (optional)
- 1 small tin of chopped water chestnuts (optional)
- 1 package of Knorr vegetable soup mix
- Defrost spinach and drain well.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Chill in the fridge for 3 or more hours.
- Put into hollowed out roud sourdough bread bowl. (optional)
- Serve with bread and/or crackers and/or pita bread.
Did you make this recipe? What did you think?