Tired of the same old beef burgers?! Try this recipe out to spice up your buns.
This recipe makes 4 servings (1 patty each).
- 1lb raw ground turkey
- 2 tbsp bbq sauce
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- seasoning salt (to taste)
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 2 tsp egg substitute
- OPTIONAL: 4 slices cheese
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl. Mix together with your hands or a wooden spoon.
- Roll into 4 patties. Place on a plate and put in the refrigerator for at least 1/2 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Spray a broiling pan with non-stick spray. Place patties on pan.
- Cook 15 minutes. Flip the burgers over and cook another 10 minutes or until no longer pink in the centre.
- OPTIONAL: Add a slice of cheese on each patty for the last 3 minutes of cooking.
Did you make this recipe? What did you think?