Ready for a random post? It’s just that kind of night, eh?! I am busy watching the red carpet to the Oscars right now and I felt like writing a blog post.
I love to do these kind of “meme” things. They are such a great excuse to talk about oneself and inform others of one’s interests, likes/dislikes, etc. So when I saw that I was tagged by Caity, I knew I would have to share.
- Post these rules.
- You must post 11 random thoughts about yourself.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their blog and tell them you have tagged them.
- Like Caity, I’m tagging three people who are completely not obligated to do this. If I didn’t tag you and you still want to participate, feel free to consider this a tag.
- I don’t wear make up, ever.
- I don’t like onions or tomatoes, but I do eat them in certain things. Weird, I know. I also HATE coffee and anything coffee tasting. If there is even a drop of coffee, I can taste it. Yuck.
- I have earrings for every occasion and holiday. My mom and I share earrings and between us, we have over 1000 pairs. We love the big, funky, attention grabbing ones best. Often we have to start over a month in advance for a holiday just so that we can wear all the themed earrings we have for that holiday.
- Diet Dr. Pepper is my absolute favourite drink.
- I listen to the Harry Potter books on audiobooks over and over. I listen to the series and then I start all over again.
- I am kind of a controlling person. I like to be in charge and in the know of what is going on.
- I have a huge phobia of vomiting called Emetephobia. It prevents me from doing certain activities in life. Kinda sucks and I need to get over it already.
- I stress over money way too much.
- I don’t really want to have kids, but my husband does. All I really want is a furbaby kitty. Or 27 of them. That would work too.
- I really hate fashion and I just wear what ever I want. I don’t care what people think.
- I still haven’t chosen a proper career. I’ve gone to school for two different things, but still I am undecided.
Questions From Caity
If you had to give up one of your 5 senses what would you be able to live without?
I love movies, music and food too much to not be able to see, hear, taste or smell them. But if I were to lose my touch, I would lose everything. I wouldn’t be able to move. Literally. But if I have to pick one, I would choose my smell. I know it’s hard to taste without smell, so those two kind of go together anyways.
Do you have a running list of things you want to fix or improve around your house? What are the top-three home-improvement projects on your to-do list?
Haha, actually yes I do. I made it in January to help with my resolution to keep the house tidy. I have a list of things that need cleaning and fixing. I am making only a little progress, but it’s a start.
How would you rate your skills in the kitchen? What’s the last thing you made?
I like to think I am a 7/10. I love to cook and bake. I follow recipes quite well and I can improvise when I don’t have certain ingredients. I even get creative by making my own recipes, on occasion. I like to teach Peter to cook and I love to entertain at my house. The last thing I cooked was chocolate chip whole wheat pancakes for breakfast this morning. YUM!!!
What was your favorite activity at the playground when you were a kid?
Grounders. No doubt about it. That was awesome.
Which are your favorite sites for shopping online?
I usually only shop on Ebay and occasionally Amazon. Except the Canadian Amazon doesn’t have near the selection as the American Amazon.
Do you have any scars? Are there any interesting stories behind them?
-I have a series of little scars all over my right hand from my fall while running in May.
-I have a scar above my right eyebrow from when I ran into a car door playing tag. I was chasing someone and they opened a car door as I was chasing them and I bounced right off of it. I had to get stitches, but as a reward I got a Tickle Me Elmo
-And like most people, I have a couple chicken pox scars on my chest because I just couldn’t stop itching when I was 6 LOL.
What would you do if you could live as the member of the opposite sex for a day?
Honestly, I would drink as much as I could just so that I could pee standing up.
What is the worst insult someone could give you and why?
The worst insult would be if someone noticed that I have gained any weight back. I fought so hard to lose 70lbs and the fact that I have gained a tiny bit back is killing me. I notice it everyday and I fear that others are going to start noticing too.
If you could only have one fast food chain in the world what would it be?
Mcdonalds. I wish it wasn’t the case, but I just freaking love that place. Second place is definitely Subway though. It’s a very close second.
Have you experienced a dream that affected your approach to a real life situation?
Sort of. I had a dream about a customer that comes into the restaurant I work at. It was a completely random dream, but unfortunately it had a tiny bit of a romantic feeling to it. So every time I see this customer, I blush. Of course he has no idea what is going through my head, but that dream always repeats itself every time I see him. It’s really quite annoying. The fact that this customer is a police officer and I had considered that career, it makes it even weirder and more awkward in my head. Ugh. I am sure I will forget one day.
- How did you decide what you wanted to be when you “grew up”?
- Have you met any celebrities? How and Where?
- Which TV shows, that are no longer airing new episodes, have you seen ALL episodes of?
- What is one thing you wish you could have back from your childhood?
- What is your favourite food?
- If you could fix one of the world’s many problems, which one would you fix and why?
- Have you ever had a near death experience or know anyone who has?
- What would your dream date be like?
- What is your opinion on the song/video of Sexy And I Know It (video link)?
- Do you watch the Academy Awards? If so, do you have any Oscar traditions?
- Do you have a really bad habit that you wish you could kick?
Have fun watching the Oscars if you do!!
4 Responses to “Tagged”