This is a recipe that I grew up eating. It is perfect to take to potlucks and BBQs! SOO GOOD!!
This recipe makes at least 12 servings.
- 1/2 head green cabbage (shredded)
- 1 pkg chicken ichiban soup noodles
- 1 pkg ichiban seasoning
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Take the seasoning package out of the ichiban noodles and then smash the noodles.
- Shred cabbage and put into a salad bowl.
- Add almonds, sesame seeds and soup noodles. Mix together.
- Mix seasoning, sugar, oil, vinegar and salt and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Put dressing on salad and serve immediately.
Did you make this recipe? What did you think?