Mini Ham and Vegetable Quiche
This is a recipe I made for low-fat, mini quiches. I use lower fat ingredients, but you can always just use full fat ones! You can also use any kind of vegetable or meat that you want!
This recipe makes 4 servings with 3 mini quiches each.
- 1 cup broccoli (chopped)
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1 1/2 cups mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- 4 slices fat free ham (sliced)
- 1/2 cup fat-free or low-fat cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 3/4 cup bisquick
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly spray 12 muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Boil a pot of water. Briefly parboil your vegetables for about 3 minutes as you don’t want them to get too soft. Remove from the water.
- Put a small portion of vegetables in each muffin tin. Top with ham and cheese, evenly spreading amongst all the muffin tins.
- Combine milk, egg substitute and bisquick in a bowl. Whisk until there are no more lumps. Add garlic powder, onion powder and salt and pepper.
- Pour bisquick mixture evenly over all 12 muffins tins.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until the tops are brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Did you make this recipe? What did you think?