Don’t worry, no grasshoppers are harmed in the making of this dessert. It features a deliciously mint and oreo combination of frozen goodness.
This recipe makes 8 servings.
- 25 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/3 cup green Creme De Menthe
- 1 7oz jar marshmallow cream/fluff
- 500 ml (2 cups) heavy/whipping cream
- Combine crushed cookies and melted butter. Press 3/4 cookie mixture onto the bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan. Set remaining cookie aside.
- Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a mixer, combine marshmallow creme and creme de menthe until fully combined. Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour cream mixture over the cookie crust in the spring form pan.
- Sprinkle remaining cookie crumbs over top of pan.
- Freeze overnight.
Did you make this recipe? What did you think?